Does your home suffer from cold spots? Do you wish there was an economic, practical way to heat your home – where you are – without wasting energy heating unoccupied spaces?
There is – and it comes in the format of a plug-in electric heater. Let’s take a look at why electric space heaters just make sense.
Some plug-in portable space heaters go where you are. Even wall-mounted electric heaters can be installed in a wide variety of locations and some are even easy to install wherever you have access to an outlet.
Natural Gas is relatively clean, but oil and wood heat produce a variety of greenhouse gases and other toxic emissions. By contrast, electricity is the green energy for home heating.
More Cost-Effective Than a Central Heating System
Modern, energy-efficient electric space and wall heaters are much more affordable than central heating systems – not to mention some of them can be operated for pennies per hour.
Don’t Heat Unoccupied Areas!
Possibly the biggest waste associated with central heat (just like central cooling) is controlling the climate in unoccupied rooms. Don’t do it – it’s expensive and environmentally untenable.
Instead, room heaters and wall heaters only heat the space you occupy – as needed – conserving money and resources.
Energy Efficient – You Read That Right
In the past, electric heat has been criticized for its expense, but there are modern plug-in wall heaters, like eheat’s Envi Wall-Mounted Plug-In Electric Heater, which are remarkably cost-effective to run.
They’re so efficient, in fact, that they can be run for as little as 4 cents per hour!
The eheat Envi Wall-Mounted Plug-In Electric Heater: Changing the Way You Think About Electric Heat
The Envi Wall-Mounted Plug-in Electric Heater (eheat.com) offers a remarkable number of benefits to homeowners looking for a cost-effective, safe, energy-efficient, and practical solution for home heating.
Some of the key features and benefits are:
● Cost: eheat sells the Envi for only $179.95 (and it’s made in America!)
● Energy efficiency: it costs only 4 to 5 cents per hour to run the Envi.
● eheat offers free shipping and covers the Envi with a 3-month money-back guarantee and a 3-year warranty.
● It’s compact and modern: at only 10 lbs and measuring 19.3”x2”x22.2”, you’ll hardly even know it’s there (except when you need it!)
● The Envi is rated to 120V and runs at 500W, so it doesn’t dry out the air and won’t trip breakers while remaining powerful enough to heat rooms between 130 and 150 square feet.
● The plug-in model features cordset storage to keep the cord out of the way when not in use.
● It’s safe for seniors, children, and pets, and is cool to the touch (90℉).
● You can install it in minutes (no drilling is required).
● It’s slim, stylish, and modern and will accommodate a wide range of interior designs.
● Its non-forced air design doesn’t circulate allergens and irritants throughout the space.
● It’s silent and has an auto-dimming power light, making it perfect for light sleepers.
● It features a built-in thermostat for easy temperature control.
The benefits of electric space heating – and this plug-in electric heater -just go on and on. To learn more about the eheat difference, visit eheat.com or visit the product link above to learn more about the Envi Plug-in Wall Heater.
You can also contact them directly at 1-800-807-0107 if you have any questions.