Golden Triangle Tour from Jaipur
Golden Triangle Tour
India’s prosperous and colorful history makes it one of the most gorgeous tourist destinations. With so many things to do and places to see, you could spend a lifetime exploring this beautiful country. India’s Golden Triangle tour shows you some of the best cities in India, in a short time. Jaipur, Agra and Delhi form the 3 destinations of this trip. These three places aim to show how diverse India is. While being located only a few hours from each other, it feels like entering a whole other country! Start by exploring the bazaars of Delhi, then move on to the eternal symbol of love, the Taj Mahal in Agra, and finally finish with the Havelis of Jaipur. Here we talk about Golden Triangle Tour from Jaipur.
As all know Jaipur is the part of the Golden Triangle India Tour. Also, you want to visit most attractive Jaipur’s places during your Golden Triangle tour. So, here I recommended most popular Golden Triangle India Tour Package this is the 1 sum up of all the tour packages.
Jaipur Sightseeing in Golden Triangle Tour
Beautiful Jaipur city identified as the pink city. Also, the whole city is dotted with amazing ancient forts and fabulous havelis. The City Palace Museum, seat of the royal family, has now been transformed into a museum. Shop, buy local handicrafts and souvenirs to take home. Jaipur’s bazaars are famous for the completely indigenous items you can find here, from jewelry and textiles to furniture and pottery. From here you can continue to the more rugged landscape of Rajasthan with deserts stretching for miles and miles.
This is the only place where you will see a depiction of Krishna with Mira Bai, rather than his consort, Radha. If you have time, I also suggest that you make short visits to Jaipur sightseeing tour.
Jaipur, also known as Pink City, is a famous tourist destination in Rajasthan. A city tour of Jaipur is incomplete without exploring the mighty Amber Fort (while here, don’t forget to click some pictures with the elephants). Visit the Gaitor Ki Chhatriyan, City Palace, Hawa Mahal and other monuments to explore the history of royal families.
Attractions covered in the package are- Raj Mandir, Central Park, Statue, Birla Ganesh Temple, Ramniwas Bagh, Jaipur Central Museum/Albert Hall, Pink City, Hawa Mahal, Jaipur Wax Museum, Jal Mahal, Amber Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Panna Meena Kunda , City Palace, Mawta Lake, Pariyon KA Bagh, Kanak Garden.
The fort package also covers your visit to the following historical forts: Jaigarh, Amber Fort, Nahargarh.
A professional driver and guide will help you and give you an overview of the place.
- Entrance tickets, parking fees and meals are not included in the package.
- You will be charged INR 200/hour after 8am for Sedan.
- You will be charged INR 300/hour after 8am for an SUV.
- An additional INR 300 will be charged if pickup is outside the 5km radius from the city center.
- Discover the beautiful, centuries-old Pink City in your hassle-free private vehicle
- Explore attractions like Jal Mahal, Amber Fort, Mawta Lake, Ramniwas Bagh, and more.
- By choosing the fort package, witness Jaigarh Fort, Amber Fort, City Palace and Nahargarh
- Conveniently choose between an SUV and a sedan depending on your travel group
- A professional driver and guide will help you and give you an overview of the place.